2011-09-27

2011 Hyperflite Skyhoundz World Championships

Yes, we are back from Chattanooga, TN.

The flight from Atlanta to Narita was very bad at the begining (badly shaked by turbulence)

but the rest of all was all right and especially wonderful landing!!!

anyway,

About the World Championship...

It is a REALLY truly wonderful discdog game, really!

I was deeply impressed by Peter Bloeme and Jeff Perry's speech at the party on Sat.

They worked hard to expand this dog sports to a global level.

Their strong thoughts on the Youth, Master and the International Players glab my heart and

it made me cry a bit. (sub)




But the most of all,

Kirby the 17 years old world champion was born this year!

She won by the barely nose out the great big guys like Mark and Lawrence!!!

[ check their results ]

It was just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost forgot to breathe! (even though with my mouth widely opened, I guess)


Well, us???

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn

We finished 11th at last in Pairs Freestyle.

First round was 4th but second round was third-worst. (OMG)

(...sigh)

I have nothing to say but ... (sigh)   "Aw, man!"